Monday, September 24, 2012

Pursuit of Peace, Love, and Happiness

I found the photo that must have been made just for my site!!! Although it makes it sound like I am not happy... I still like the meaning. 
http://pinterest.com/pin/175358979212024818/
To me my "pursuit" is about enjoying my journey and continuously striving to maintain and find new positive things in my life. I already have many of the things I am pursuing; peace, love, and happiness. However, all of those elements are in a state of constant change. You can always reach them but never keep them. As your life changes, so do the things that bring you these feelings. The constant and never ending pursuit is part of what drives me and excites me to wake up another day and put myself out there. Some days I find excitement in doing things that are WAY out of my comfort zone, i.e. roller coasters, and other days, all I want to do is spend my day reading a book in bed, or spending time with familiar faces. A lot of it has to do with doing what feels right that day and deciding when to push yourself to do something you have reservations about. All I know is this pursuit will have no ending but be a constant lifelong journey where I'll be achieving peace, love, and happiness, but I will have to continue to re-achieve it and re-achieve it over and over again. It's a pursuit to live the life I've been given to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment